Thursday, May 21, 2009

Uiduk Conversation Class


I will post what you need to know for you finals next week (after May 31st)

If there are any questions please ask me or use comments section on this page.



There will be no extensions for homework (without written permission) after May 31st.
The following homework was given but a few students have not done it. I cannot give a mark unless it is done. Please complete by the end of the week.

1. You had to say which business you think would do well in Korea and which would not. You can use the examples in the book or choose your own. For example you could say that you think the landromat business would do well because..........Or the Pet shop business would not do well because....

Some gave their own business ideas and this is fine.

2. How to get to Uiduk from where you live.

3. Choose five machines and say how they work using verbs used in the book. (such as take out, switch off, press down, boot up, shut down, etc.

4. Can you cook? If so what can you cook? Have you ever cooked outside (such as barbeque). Do you like making things? Give examples.

5. Choose an article (about 300 words or longer) and make sure you understand ALL the words in it. Make 5 questions about the article and be able to read and discuss it. Students will do this in class at the times below:




Article Presentation:

Read the article you chose to the class and then answer questions about it.

You should know the contents and understand the vocabulary.

Friday May 29th, 4-5

William
Choi, Dong-eun
Huang, Joon-young
Another

Friday May 29th, 5-6

Lee, Seo-young
Pham Thi Thanh Ha
Jung, Wook Keun
Another

Monday June 1st, 12-1

Choi, Jun-ho
Jung, Sung-wook
Jang, Hun-hee
Han Sol (David)
Lee Dong-jun
Lee, Kil-hyeong

Friday June 5th, 4-5

Akrim
Lee, Woojin
Another
Another
Another

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kindness.
    But I will be absent on this Friday.
    That time I have to go to my military service with some students.
    I think you should change our schedule for presentation of article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will reschedule you (Woojin) for Monday.
    Thank you for letting me know.

    Mr Watermeyer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok ~ I will prepare my presentation.^^

    And have a good weekend!!

    Mr Lee.^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! Prof, Watermeyer.

    I would like to inform you that I will be absent next Monday in our class because I have a job interview in Seoul.
    I just want to know your time schedule.
    If you don't mind , I will visit your office.

    Thank you .^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete